Greetings from the NIT Silchar
Hope you have reached your home safely. First of all I would like to thank to all of you for your kind cooperation for making INDEST-AICTE workshop 2014 a success in a very critical & difficult situation.
I take this opportunity to thank all the members of the Advisory Committee, Local Organizing Committee, Invited Guests, Speakers, Sponsors, District Administration & Media for their role in making the Meet a success. I wish to express my gratitude to my colleagues in the library, faculty members & staff in the institute for their valuable help & support. I am grateful to many individuals, institutions & sponsors for their support in making this workshop a success.
I sincerely thank Prof. R K Shevagaonkar, Director IIT Delhi and Chairman, National Steering Committee, INDEST-AICTE Consortium & Prof. B. D. Gupta, National Coordinator, Prof. Narendra Choudhuri, Director, VNIT, Prof. N V Deshpande, Director NIT Silchar, Prof. F A Talukdar, Chairman, LSC and Dean Academic, NIT Silchar for their advice & help.
Kindly note the following:
1. Photographs: The photographs (1000+) of the workshop have been uploaded to the blog (http://indest2014.blogspot.in/). To access the same please follow the link.
Visit to Tea Factory:
Best User Awards:
Cultural Programme@INDEST 2014:
2. Newspaper Clippings: The newspaper clipping of the workshop have been uploaded to the Blog. To access the same please follow the link: http://indest2014.blogspot.in/2014/05/indest-2014-in-news_9.html
3. Report of the Conference: A short draft report of the conference has been is attached herewith for your perusal. Pl. feel free to add if you have anything to add. The final version will be updated to the blog.
4. PPTs: The PPTs of the workshop and conference have been uploaded to: http://www.slideshare.net/ksatpathy . If your ppt is not included, pl. mail it to email@example.com.
5. Certificates & Money Receipts: If you have not received the certificate & Money Receipts, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send it by post.
6. Workshop Proceedings: The soft copy of the workshop proceedings is available at: http://www.slideshare.net/ksatpathy/proceedings-of-indest-2014
7. Printed report: We are planning to bring out a printed report consisting of invited lectures, photographs, newspaper clippings, participants list & this will be send to all of you. In this context, I would like to request all the paper presenters to send 1-2 pages summary of their papers for inclusion in the report.
Please send your Feedback to me to improve our forthcoming events…….
Thanks and Regards
Kishor C. Satpathy
Organising Secy, INDEST 2014
Dr. KIshor Chandra Satpathy
National Institute of Technology
Silchar-788010, Assam, India
Tele: +91-3842-240055 (Off) +91-9435175531 (M)